Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I am a mother of two beautiful children  Niklas (2) and Elin (7m), who I LOVE to take pictures of!

I work part time in Radiology at Ridgeview Medical Center in Waconia, MN. I love my job, but I want to be able to maybe have the option of working a little less, staying home with my kids more, but still bring in some money.Why not try to do that by doing something I absolutely love to do....photography! I have always had interest in photography but I never really got too serious about it because I always thought, "everyone is trying to become a photographer, what could possibly make me stand out?" Then I recently offered to do a good friends Maternity and Newborn shoot, I had a great time doing it and I think they turned out pretty good (they were beautiful subjects so that made things pretty easy!)
So I am going to give it a go! Please consider me for your next photo shoot!

You can come to me, I will come to you, or we can meet anywhere in the middle!

I am so excited to capture you, your family and your memories in photographs! 

Please contact me for more information.

kaarenlynnphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment